Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. Malanpur
The Plant visit was divided into following activities:
1. The Students were divided into two groups of 21 each along with a faculty and one HR executive from Godrej in each group . Students visited the overall plant i.e warehouse, three chemical Dept., Manufacturing Process and interacted with all Departmental Coordinators who made clear their doubts and querries raised by them related to their areas. It tooks two hrs. i.e. from 11am to 1:00 pm
2. In the Next part ,the Students were gathered in Training Hall, Taining & Development Depratment Godrej, Since the objective of visit was to study the paractical aspects of TQM in Organization, the Live projects completed by the Quality Circle (Eagle Group, a group of security Guards atGodrej, )was presented effectively before the students. The objective of presentation was to make them aware about the implementation of Quality Tools and Techniques to solve the Various Organizational Problems and improving the Quality of Products and services for the customers. The Students had a good learning from presentation. The session ended at 1:30 PM
3. The next part of the visit was an Interaction session with Mr. Avinash Mishra, GM , HR & IR, Godrej in which the overall implementation of different TQM aspects at Godrej was discussed with the students. Like, TQM Model used by Godrej, application of 5s, TQM action Committee, Quality Tools and Techniques , Total employee involvement in TQM , How to satisfy and delight our customers and Various Quality awards won etc. At the end off session doubts were made clear by HR Manager.
4. At the end Feedback was given by few students and Vote of Thanks was also given from Students side. The session ends at 2:40 with a hi –Tea.
5. After Coming back , next day the one hour class room Discussion was done by the concerned Faculty (Mr. Vivek Pachauri) with the students for the same regarding their learning and observations.
6. The Students has been divided in the 07 groups and asked to submit a report by each group about the learning and Knowledge enhancement. The report will be submitted by students by jan 25th 2011.
I T M U n i v e r s i t y ,
NH-75 , Jhansi Road, Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Ph- +91-751-2432977, 2432989, 2432389, 2432390 Fax- +91-751-2432988
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Design and Development by Project Cell of ITM-University